NIEPMD Recruitment 2014-Associate Professor Vacancies : NIEPMD (National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, Chennai has issued Notification for Recruitment of 04 Associate Professor & Rehabilitation Officer Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 30days from the date of publication in employment news/news papers through offline (www.niepmd.tn.nic.in). Further details regarding Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Last Date for Application Submission : 30 days from the date of publication in employment news/news papers.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Associate Professor (Clinical Psychology)||01|
|2||Associate Professor (PMR)||01|
|3||Associate Professor (Special Education)||01|
|4||Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work)||01|
Education Qualifications :
- M.Phil/Ph.D in Clinical Psychology/Medical and Social Psychology and Three years Clinical Experience & Five years Teaching experience for Sr.No.1 post.
- MBBS/MD in PMR or Orthopedics with ten years of experience and regular service as Lecturer in PMR for Sr.No.2 post.
- Master Degree with M.Ed in Special Education or Ph.D with five years experience for Sr.No.3 posts.
- Graduation in Social Works and Five years experience of working in a reputed organisation working in the field of disability for Sr.No.4 post.
Age Limit :
- Post of Associate Professors will having 50 years
- Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work) – 35 years
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work)||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4600/-|
Selection Process :
- Written Test
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Applicants can download prescribed Application form from official Notification file and filled Application, supportive documents send to The Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post), Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 603 112.