NIAB Recruitment 2016 Junior Research Fellow
Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow post on temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 21st April 2016.
- Date of apply online 21st April 2016
- Last date for submission of application 25th April 2016
- Junior Research Fellow
- Post Graduate Degree in life sciences with NET qualification or Post Graduate degree in professional course.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 28 years as on last date of application form. Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions.
- The candidates pay scale of Rs. 25,000 plus 30 % HRA p.m
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply online application format Please fill your applications online through www.niab.org.in on or before April 21, 2016. A print out of your online application with your recent photograph and your signature along with your detailed bio-data and copies of your certificates must be sent by post/courier to Shri. Harjit Singh, Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, D.No. 1-121/1, 4th and 5th Floors, Axis Clinicals Building, Miyapur, Hyderabad – 500 049.