NFL Recruitment 2015 : NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED Notification ::
National Fertilizers Limited, A Mini-Ratna Public Sector, A manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs Fertilizer Company, Govt.of India Undertaking, Noida has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 159 Engineer & Accounts Officer posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 29.12.2015 (www.nationalfertilizers.com). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Commencing date of Online Application : 09th December 2015.
Online Registration last date : 29th December 2015.
Post/Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post name||No.of Posts|
|—||Finance & Accounts||10|
Education Qualifications :
Engineer : 149 posts
- Graduation in Chemical Engineering /Chemical Technology or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering discipline (Chemical/Mechanical, Electrical engineer).
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering discipline (Chemical Engineer post)
- Graduation in Engineering with PG/PG Diploma (Technology) in Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation & Electronics disciplines
- Two years experience either in erection or maintenance of fertilizers/heavy chemical/Petro-Chemicals Plants discipline (Instrumentation Engineer).
Accounts Officer : 10 posts
- Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant discipline
- MBA in specialization in Financial Management
- Two post qualification experience in dealing with Accounting and financial matters, budgeting/taxation.
Age Limit :
Applicants of Engineer & Accounts officers preferable age limit 35 years completed as on 01.12.2015.Age relaxable belonging SC/ST-5 years, OBC (NCL)- 3 years, PWD (UR)- 10 years applicable.
Pay Scale :
Appointed applicants will carry monthly pay allowance/Remuneration Amount Rs.Rs. 16400-3%- 40500/-
Selection Mode :
A. Online Test – qualifying degree, area of work- 100 marks, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning,General Awareness – 50 marks/120 minutes.
Final Selection : Online Test – 60 marks (Pass), Personal Interview- 15 marks (Pass), Qualification – 25 marks (20 marks for essential and 05 marks for the additional in line higher qualification).
Application Fee :
The Recruitment above posts applying candidates must have to pay application fee Rs.700/-, An application fee is exempt for SC/ST/PWD categories.Fee payable through online system only.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants are require to apply Online through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 29.12.2015.
Also Read :
Government Jobs by Organisation