NERLP Recruitment 2016 Office Assistant
North East Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP), Ministry of DoNER, Govt. of India has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Office Assistant in District Project Management Unit( DPMU),Lunglei on contractual basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 17th April 2016.
- Last date for receiving the application is 17th April 2016.
- Office Assistant (01) post
- The candidate must possess the Graduate in any discipline with computer skills.
- At least 3 years experience as Secretarial Assistant.
- Knowledge and experience project related works will get due advantage.
- Candidates should be proficient in English.
- The candidates pay scale of Rs. 15,000/-per month. Excluding applicable project allowances.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format (available at www.nerlp.gov.in) along with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach the under mentioned address on or before 17th April 2016.
District Project Management Unit, Lunglei, North East Rural Livelihood Project, Near Govt. Higher Secondary School, Chandmari-lI, Lunglei, Mizoram, Pin code – 796701.
For further details, please visit our website www.nerlp.qov.in
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form