National Museum India Recruitment 2016
The Ministry of Culture Government of India, National Museum Janpath, New Delhi has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 02 Conservator and Young Museum Professional posts on contract basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 11th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th April 2016
- Young Museum Professional / Conservator (01) post
- Consultant / Senior Conservator (01) post
Young Museum Conservator
- Master’s Degree in Conservation of Art / Heritage Management / MSc. In Chemistry from a recognized University / Master’s of Fine Arts / (Drawing and Painting).
- 5 years of experience in the field of conservation of wall paintings / museum objects / paintings. Having good Computer skills.
- Retired Conservation Professional or at least 10 years of experience in the field of conservation of wall paintings / museum objects.
- Ex-Museum Preparatory, Assistant Conservation and above Conservation Assistant, Chemical Assistant and Restorers will also be considered. Should have good Computer skills.
- The candidate’s age limit should be the minimum of age 18 years as on last date of application form.
- Young Museum Professional / Conservator @ Rs.25, 000/- per month and
- Consultant / Sr. Conservator @ Rs.35, 000/- per month
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the application format on or before 11th April 2016 to the office of National Museum India, Janpath New Delhi (Pin Code 110 011) along with copies of eligibility documents.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website