NALSAR Recruitment 2016 Teaching Jobs
National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Professor (Law), Associate Professor (Law & Management), Assistant Professor (Law, History, Economics, Management, Political Science & English) vacancies on contract basis. The Eligible candidates may apply prescribed format on or before 30th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of application 30th April 2016
- Professor (Law)
- Associate Professor (Law & Management)
- Assistant Professor (Law, History, Economics, Management, Political Science & English)
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Ph.D degree or a fellowship of IIMs, ICA or ICWA or other institutions recognized by AICTE, with First Class Masters degree in Business Management/ Administration/ other relevant management relevant disciplines/ PGDBM/ PGDM programmes
- Minimum 5 years experience in Teaching/ Industry/ Research Profession or at least 2 years post PhD is desirable.
The selection of the candidates will be on
- Written Test
- An application fee of Rs. 1,000/- shall be paid by way of demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, NALSAR University of Law’ payable at Hyderabad and should be attached along with the application form. Application fee will not be refundable.
- Applications duly filled with a Bank Demand Draft for Rs.1,000/- should reach latest by April 30, 2016
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the University website www.nalsar.ac.in along with detailed bio-data and application fee and the same should be sent to the ‘Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. Dist. 500 101 Telengana on 30th April 2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form