Nagaland University Recruitment 2016 JRF, Attendant Jobs
Nagaland University (Ministry of Science & Technology) (Department of Biotechnology) Govt. of India, Nagaland has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Field Cum Lab Attendant posts on purely on contact basis. The Eligible candidates may attend the Interview on 22nd April 2016 at 11:30 AM.
- Date of Interview held on 22nd April 2016 at 11:30 Am.
- Junior Research Fellow (01) post
- Field cum Lab Attendant (01) post
- The candidates in 1st Class M.Sc Degree in Botany/Biotechnology from any UGC Recognized University.
- The candidate 8th Class possess and the experience in working in research laboratory.
The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years as on last date of application form. Relaxation in upper age as per Nagaland University norms.
The Selection of the candidates will be the based on
- Written Test
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 22nd April 2016 along with Relevant Documents and certificates, photocopies. The Vice chancellor, Nagaland University, Lumani -798627.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website