MUS Board Recruitment 2016 Non-Teaching Jobs
Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU), Baroda has issued a notification for the recruitment of Temporary Electrical Supervisor/ Temporary Offset Machine Operator Cum Mechanic/ Temporary Data Entry Operator/ Temporary Accounts Clerk posts on temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 22nd April 2016.
- Last date for Submission of application 22nd April 2016
- Temporary Electrical Supervisor/ Temporary Offset Machine Operator cum Mechanic/ Temporary Data Entry Operator/ Temporary Accounts Clerk
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55%. Minimum 6 years of experience in similar works as below.
- Thorough Knowledge of estimation, Costing, Rate analysis, Supervision of electrical works, Recording of M.B. etc.
- Experience of working with Government/Semi Government/ Government Aided Organization will be preferred.
- Candidates’ age should be not more than 50 years.
- Candidates will be selected based on personal interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates) (non- refundable) bank draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The M.S University of Baroda” and payable at Vadodara.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates send their applications in the prescribed format along with self – attested copies of all relevant certificates, experience & envelope should be superscribed with “name of the post applied for” should reach to The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara – 390 002, Gujarat, India on or before 22-04-2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form