Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 : Mumbai Port Trust Notification ::
MUMBAI PORT TRUST has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 23 Assistant Traffic Manager & other posts. Eligible candidates may apply through offline Application reach on before 22.02.2016 (www.mumbaiport.gov.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Opening date of Online Application : 05th February 2016.
Online Registration last date : 22nd February 2016.
Last date of payment of Application fee : 22nd February 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I -02 posts
Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)-08 posts
Assistant Estate Manager Gr I-01 post
Accounts Officer Gr.I-04 posts
Assistant Security Officer-01 post
Jr. Engineer Gr III (T/E)-01 post
Jr. Engineer Gr III (Mech)-03 posts
Jr. Engineer Gr III (Elect)- 02 posts
Jr. Engineer Gr IV- 01 post
Education Qualifications :
1.Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I-Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
2.Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)-Graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/l/ Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized Institution.
3. Assistant Estate Manager Gr I- Graduation in any discipline with PG/Diploma in diploma in Architecture/Town and Country Planning (OR) Graduation in Civil Engineering discipline.
4. Accounts Officer Gr. I-Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India pass.
5. Assistant Security Officer -Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce/Law with Physical fitness.
6. Junior Engineer Gr III (T/E)-Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from recognized University or Institution.Electrical Supervisor’s certificate of competency issued by State Government or Union territory with 60% marks merit.
7. Junior Engineer Gr IV-Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile or Textile Engineering from recognized Institution.
Age Limit :
Candidates maximum age limit must be 18-30 years as on 01.02.2016.
Pay Scale :
Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I/Accounts Officer Gr.I – Rs..20600-46500/-
Assistant Security Officer-Rs.16400-40500/-
Jr. Engineer Gr III-Rs.Rs.19100-51100/-
Selection Mode :
- Documents Verification
- Online Examination
Fee Details :
GEN & other categories – Rs.500/-, The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Download Official Notification file
Visit Official Website
How to Apply :
Interested applicants may apply online through official Website and fill form should be submit on before 22.02.2016.
Also Read :