MSU Baroda Recruitment 2016 Non-Teaching Jobs
Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU), Baroda has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Temporary Electrical Supervisor /Offset Machine Operator Cum Machine/Data Entry Operator/Accounts Clerk posts on purely temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply the prescribed application format on or before 22nd April 2016.
- Last date for submission of application is 22nd April 2016
- Electrical Supervisor/ Offset Machine Operator cum Mechanic/ Data Entry Operator/ Accounts Clerk.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55%.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar works as below.
- Thorough Knowledge of estimation, Costing, Rate analysis, Supervision of
- Electrical works, Recording of M.B.
Offset Machine Operator cum Mechanic
- A person having passed 10th/12th Standard with Physics and Chemistry or General Science with Diploma in Printing Technology 5 years’ experience as an Offset machine Operator in reputed printing organization will be preferred.
Data Entry Operator
- Any Graduate with 50% of marks. Basic Computer training with minimum of 25 w.p.m. typing Speed.
- B.Com. with 50% of marks and Training in Accounting & Tally.
- The candidates’ age should be not more than 50 years.
- The candidates Salary: Rs.15000/- Fix per month
- Salary: Rs.10000/- Fix per month
- Salary: Rs.7800/- Fix per month
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Personal Interview.
- The candidates’ application form fee in the form of a bank Draft of Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda” and payable at Vadodara.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates send their applications in the prescribed format along with self – attested copies of all relevant certificates, experience & envelope should be superscribed with “name of the post applied for” should reach to The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara – 390 002, Gujarat, India on or before 22-04-2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form