MRB TN Recruitment 2016 : Medical Service Recruitment Board Notification ::
MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD, Tamil Nadu has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 17 Audiometrician posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 10.02.2016 (www.mrb.tn.gov.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Starting Date of Online Registration :24th January 2016.
Closing date of Online Registration : 10th February 2016.
Last date for Deposit of fee : 12th February 2016.
Post/Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Category Name||No.of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- Higher Secondary Examination pass in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or physics, Chemistry, Biology any one combination Group subjects from recognized Board.
- One year certificate course in Audiometry from Government Medical Institutions under the control of the Director of Medical Education
Age Limit :
Candidates of Genera category (GT) attained age limit 18-30 years, SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC – 18-57 years, up to 48 years for Ex.Serviceman, up to 40 years for PWD categories applicable.
Pay Scale :
Appointed Lab Technician will get consolidated remuneration at the rate of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Selection Mode :
Applicants selection made will be academic and technical qualification (no Interview (oral Test)).
- HSC/PUC – 30% marks
- SSC- 20% marks
- Certificate in Audiometry – 50% marks
Application Fee :
- GT & other categories – Rs.500/-
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) and DW candidates – Rs.250/-
- Bank Charges – Rs.15/-deposit by Indian Bank using Challan.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants are require to apply Online through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 01.02.2016.
Also Read :