MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD, Tamil Nadu has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 234 Dark Room Assistantposts. Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 17.02.2016 (www.mrb.tn.gov.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Starting Date of Online Registration : 31st January 2016.
Closing date of Online Registration : 17thFebruary 2016.
Last date for Deposit of fee : 19th February 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
GT – 78, BC-61, BC (M)-07, MBC/DC –46, SC-34, SC (A)-06, ST-02 posts
Education Qualifications :
- 10+2 Standard Examination pass in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics/Computer Science combination.
- Must be Dark Room Assistant Course certificate from recognized University.
Age Limit :
Candidates of Genera category (GT) attained age limit 18-30 years, SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC – 18-57 years, up to 48 years for Ex.Serviceman (UR), up to 40 years for PWD (UR) categories applicable.
Pay Scale :
Appointed Lab Technician will get consolidated remuneration at the rate of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Selection Mode :
Applicants selection made will be academic and technical qualification (no Interview (oral Test)).
- HSC/PUC – 30% marks
- SSC- 20% marks
- DRA – 50% marks
Application Fee :
- GT & other categories – Rs.500/-
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) and DW candidates – Rs.250/-
- Bank Charges – Rs.15/-deposit by Indian Bank or using Net Banking/Credit /Debit Card system.
Download Official Notification file
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants are require to apply Online through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 17.02.2016.
Also Read :