MPSC Mizoram Recruitment 2016 Stenographer
Mizoram Public Service Commission, (MPSC), Mizoram has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III post. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 05th May 2016.
- Last date for submit the application form 05th May 2016
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Class XII or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Holder of Diploma Certificate in English Stenography.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language at least up to Middle School standard.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 35 years as on last date of application form. Upper age limit for the SC/ST candidate 5 years.
- The candidate pay scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP 4,200/-
The candidates’ selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- The Candidates can purchase an application form with the cost for GEN caste Rs.320 and for ST/ SC/ OBC Rs. 270 paid by cash at the counter of Reception of Mizoram PSC OR by IPO OR Treasury Challan in favour of Secretary of Mizoram PSC.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 05th May 2016 Download the application along with original Documents and relevant certificates and resent pass Port size photography to the address Sd/-TAMLAL LOHAR Secretary Mizoram Public Service Commission Aizawl.