MPEDA Recruitment 2015 : The Marine Products Export Development Authority Notification ::
The Marine Products Export Development Authority, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, Cochin has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 23 Junior Clerk & Stenographer posts. Eligible candidates may apply through offline Application reach on before 31.05.2015 (www.mpeda.com). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Last date for receiving of the Application : 31st May 2015.
Post/Vacancy Details :
Junior Stenographer : 06 posts
- SSLC Examination pass
- Shorthand Speed 100 words/min and Typing speed 40 words/min in English language.
- Maximum age limit 28 years as on 31.05.2015.Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/PH/HH/Ex.Serviceman
- Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2400/-
Junior Clerk : 17 posts
- Graduation in any discipline
- Must have Type Writing Course certificate issued by Board of Technical Examinations at any state Government.
- Maximum age limit 28 years as on 31.05.2015.
- Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.1900/-
Application Fee :
Non-refundable application fee Rs.250/- payable through Bank Demand Draft in favor of The Secretary, The Marine Products Export Development Authority, payable at Ernakulam.
NOTE : No fee charges for SC/ST/PH/HH/Ex.Serviceman candidates.
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Interested applicants may download the prescribed application form and filled all respect details of the Application, affixed latest passport color photograph send to The Secretary, The Marine Products Export Development Authority, MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue,Panampilly Nagar, Cochin-682036.