MP Police Services Notification 2014-Asst.Sub-Inspector Vacancies : MP Police Services has issued Notification for Recruitment of 598 Asst.Sub-Inspector (LDC)/Subedar (Stenographer)/Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer Gr-III Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 29th October 2014 through online (www.mppolice.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Last date for Online Application Registration : 29th October 2014.
Online Registration Hard copy Submission Last date : 03rd November 2014.
Date of Written Examination : 30th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Nam||No. of Posts|
|3||Lower Division Clerk||25|
Education Qualifications :
- 10+2 Standard Examination pass and DOEACC Examination
- One Year Certificate in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)” From Government ITI pass for Assistant Sub-Inspector/Subedar /LDC & Stenographer posts.
Age Limit :
- Male-18-28 years
- Female – 18-38 years as on 01/01/2014.Upper age limit applicable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex.Serviceman (Male/Female) as per Govt.rules.
Pay Scale :
|Post Nam||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.1900/-|
Selection Process :
- Written Examination (OMR)
Examination Fee :
- General OBC categories – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST categories – Rs.250/-
- M.P Online Registration fee – Rs.70/-
Fee paid by Online System (Debit/Credit Cards or Internet Banking System).
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through Madhya Pradesh Online official website and latest passport size colour photograph/Signature in digital form for uploading with the application form, making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 29/10/2014. Online Registration copy, Fee receipt, attested documents send on before 03/11/2014.