Ministry of Home Affairs (IB) Recruitment 2016 : Ministry Home Affires Notification ::
INTELLIGENCE OF BUREAU, Ministry of Home Affairs,Government of India has inviting Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of 69 Personal Assistant, General Central Service, Group-B (Non‐Gazetted/Ministerial).Interested Candidates can apply through Online Application reach on before 22.02.2016 (www.mha.nic.in) .Further all details will be mentioned on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Last Date of Online Registration : 22nd February 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Category Name||No.of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- 12th Standard Examination pass
- Dictation speed 100 words/min, Transcription 40 minutes in English, 55 minutes in Hindi Language.
Age Limit :
Candidates shall have age of 18-27 years and Upper age limit five years for SC/ST, three years for OBC/Continuous Service Employees, up to 32 years for Departmental candidates applicable.
Pay Scale :
Appointed Candidates will get pay band Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- & other allowance admissible.
Selection Method :
A.Written Examination – 150 marks/120 minutes
- Objective Type Paper-General Studies / Awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasoning- 80 marks
- Descriptive paper (Essay in English/Hindi of not more than 300 words)
- Descriptive paper (English/Hindi comprehension) – 15 marks
B.Stenography Skill Test – 50 marks/50 minutes
- Dictation- 100 words per minute for 10 minutes
- Skill test on computer ‐ transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi).
Centre of Examination – Agartala, Ahemdabad, Aizawl, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kohima, Kolkata, Leh, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada.
Fee Details :
The Candidates of Male GEN (UR)/OBC categories have to pay Examination fee Rs.50/- & the SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.Fee by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part‐II of the online application).
Download Official Notification file
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants can apply through Online Application, fill all details on given, upload their photograph and signature and should be submit/Registered on before 22.02.2016.
Also Read :