MGVCL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL),Gujarat has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 22 Junior Engineer (Electrical) posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 23rd April 2016 to 16th May 2016 before 06:00 PM.
- Starting date for online application 23rd April 2016
- Last date for online application 16th May 2016
- Last date for Fee Payment 18th May 2016
- Last date for Submission of Application 21st May 2016
- Junior Engineer –Electrical (22) posts
Candidates should possess Full time/ regular B.E (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics)/ B.Tech (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) only from recognized university with minimum.
Candidate’s age should be 35 for UR, 40 for ST & SEBC candidates. Age relaxation is up to 45 years for PH, 05 for female, 10 for Ex Armed Force Personnel, up to 40 for Dependent of Retired Employee of the company.
The candidates Remuneration for 1st Year of Rs. 19750/- and 2nd Year 21750/- per month (Fixed)
Candidates’ selection will be based on
- Written Test
Candidates should pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for ST) in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply online through www.mgvcl.com from 23-04-2016 to 16-05-2016 before 06.00 PM & send the printout of application along with all relevant certificates, two recent passport size photographs by affixing on the application & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of -Vidyut Sahayak-Junior Engineer Electrical: Online Application No.” to The Dy. General Manager (Legal & IR), Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited, 3 rd Floor HR Department, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara-390 007 by Speed Post or RPAD on or before 21-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to www.mgvcl.com
3. Click on Careers.
4. Select the desired post & Click on it.
5. Click on Apply Online.
6. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply online here
How to Apply