MCC, Kerala Notification 2014-Lecturer Vacancies : MCC (Malabar CANCER Centre), Under Govt. of Kerala has issued Notification for Recruitment of Lecturer/Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 20th November 2014 through offline (www.mcc.kerala.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Filled Prescribed Application submission last date : 20th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
Education Qualifications :
- MBBS & MD/MS/M.Ch/M.S (ENT) in concerned subjects (Medical oncology, Radiation oncology, Surgical oncology,
Transfusion Medicine, Radiology, Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Clinical Hematology) with five years experience as Reader/Associate Professor in recognized medical college/teaching institution for Sr.No.1-4 posts.
- Master Degree in Physics or Training course of Radiological Physics certificate/Diploma in Radiological Physics conducted by BARC Mumbai and three years teaching experience subject of Radiological Physics in Cancer Centre/Cancer Hospital/Medical College for Lecturer Posts.
Age Limit :
|Faculty Name||Age Limit|
|Additional Professor||50 years|
|Associate Professor||45 years|
|Assistant Professor||40 years|
Pay Scale :
|Faculty Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
Application Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST categories – Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode – Bank Demand Draft
- Deposit Way – The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (payable at Thalassery)
Visit official Website
Download Application form
How to Apply :
Eligible Applicants may to apply through MCC official Website and the prescribed Application download from official website.fulfilled application, attested documents, recent passport size color photographs send on before 20/11/2014.
Address : Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, Kannur, Kerala – 670 103.