MAMC, Delhi Notification 2014-Jr.Resident Vacancies : MAMC (Maulana Azad Medical College), National Capital Territory of Delhi, Health and Family Department, Delhi has issued Notification for Recruitment of 575 Jr.Resident Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 17th October 2014 through online (www.mamc.ac.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Online Application submission Last date : 17th October 2014.
Date of Written Examination : 26th October 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Community Name||No. of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- MBBS Qualification in the First or Second Schedule or Part-l of the Third Schedule from recognized Medical Institution
- Must be Completion of compulsory rotating internship
- Must Have Delhi Medical Council Registration Certificate.
Age Limit :
|Community Name||Age Limit|
Pay Scale :
The Junior Residents will receive Remuneration Rs.15600/- with Grade Pay 5400/- and other allowance applicable.
Selection Process :
- Written MCQ(Single Response Type) of examination organized by The Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Prescribed Qualification
Application Fee :
- General/OBC category – Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST categories – Rs.750/-
- PWD/PH candidates – Nil
Payment by Bank Demand Draft in favor of Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College on before 17/10/2014.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through MAMC official website and filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 17/10/2014.