Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2015 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission Notification ::
MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Govt. of Maharashtra has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 03 Data Entry Operator posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 20.11.2015 (www.mpsc.gov.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Online Application submission last date : 20th November 2015.
Last date for payment of Fees : 21st November 2015.
Education Qualifications :
- Higher Secondary School Examination Certificate issued by Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Must have certificate course of Data Entry Operator from recognized Institution
- Must be 10000 depressions speed per hour Data Entry work
- Must be Typing speed 40 words/min in English, 30 words/min in Marathi language.
Age Limit :
Applicants of Data Entry Operators attained age limit 33 years as on 01.02.2016.
Pay Scale :
Appointed Data Entry Operators will get pay band Rs.9300-.4800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Application Fee :
- General Category – Rs.370/-
- Reserved category – Rs.270/-, Fee paid through SBI Challan or Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card/Nigarik seva kendre.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants are require to apply Online through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 20.11.2015.