Madras University Recruitment 2016 SRF
The University of Madras (Department of Anatomy) Doctor Arcot Lakshmanaswami Mudaliar Postgraduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chennai has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Senior Research Fellow post on purely temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 04th April 2016.
- The last date of receiving the application
24 March 2016Extend Till 04th April 2016.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Post Graduate Degree in Anatomy / Neuroscience (Faculty of Medicine) with 2 years of research experience.
- The candidates age limit is the minimum of the candidates should require the age up to 35 years as on last date of application form.
- Salary Rs. 20000/- + HRA per month.
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply the prescribed application format on or before 04th April 2016 Candidates can receipt their completed request by post to the office of Doctor S. Prakash, Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy, Doctor Arcot Lakshmanaswami Mudaliar Postgraduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Madras University, Taramani, Chennai Pin Code 600 113.