LGBRIMH Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor & Staff Nurse
LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), Assam has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 02 Assistant Professor, Staff Nurse posts special recruitment drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWD). The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 20th May 2016.
- Last date of Receipt of application form is 20th May 2016
- Staff Nurse (01) post
- Assistant Professor (01) post
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-graduate degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in Schedule-VI or equivalent. Recognized DNB qualification awarded by National Board of Examination.
- HSSLC Passed
- Registered Nurse (GNM/B.Sc. Nurse)
- Registration with INC or State Nursing Council is a must
The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 35 years and the maximum of 50 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation as per norms.
- Pay Band & Grade Pay Rs.15, 600-39,100 + AGP 7,000+ NPA
- Rs.9, 300-34,800+GP 4600/-
The candidates’ selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply:
The application in prescribed format is to be accompanied with attested copies of all certificates/one PP size photograph so as to reach to the Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001 latest by 20.05.2016.