LAHDC Recruitment 2016 Teacher and Library Assistant 65 Jobs
Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC), Jammu & Kashmir has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 65 Teacher & Library Assistant posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online/offline application format on or before 18th April 2016.
- Opening date of receipt of application form 23rd March 2016
- Last date of receipt of application form 18th April 2016
- The candidates 10th + 12 must possess and Diploma in Draftsman, Graduation Degree or its similar qualification for the recognized university.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 40 years as on last date of application from.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
- The candidates of all category of the application fee Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
The candidates who are eligible candidates may apply through online application format for official website www.leh.nic.in on or before 18th April 2016 Visit and complete the online form felling process or Download LAHDC form at www.leh.nic.in . After Completed the Online Process Successfully Candidate should send their hard copy of Application along with the entire necessary Document to the following address (Full details of address is mentioned to the original recruitment advertisement, please download it first) on or before 18th-April-2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form