Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Estate Manager Jobs
The Kandla Port, a leading Major Port of India under the administrative control of Government of India, Ministry of Shipping, Gujarat has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 02 Senior Assistant Estate Manager, Deputy Estate Manager posts on purely on regular basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 30th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form 30th April 2016
- Senior Assistant Estate Manager (01) post
- Deputy Estate Manager (01) post
- Degree with post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Architecture/ Town and Country planning or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution or Corporate membership of Institution of Surveyor(India)
- A Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 35 years and the maximum of 40 years as on last date of application form.
- Dy. Estate Manager ` 24900-50500 (IDA) (Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale is Rs. 68200/-)
- Sr. Asstt. Estate Manager ` 20600-46500 (IDA) (Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale is Rs. 56400/-)
The candidates selection will be based on
- Written Test
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format along with the candidates shall take a print-out of the application form at KANDLA PORT TRUST website: www.kandlaport.gov.in and send the same duly filled in along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) so as to reach the same on or before 30/04/2016 at the following address:
The Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201.
DownloadNotification File Official
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form