JRHU, Uttar Pradesh Notification 2014-Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies : JRHU (Jagadguru Ram Bhadracharya Handicapped University), Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh has issued Notification for Recruitment of 49 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 15th November 2014 through offline (www.jrhu.com). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Filled Prescribed Application submission last date : 15th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
A.Teaching Faculty :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
B. Non-Teaching Faculty :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Asst.Registrar (Publication )||01|
|5||Technician (Network & System Operation)||01|
|6||Lab.Assistant (Computer Lab.)||01|
|7||Lab. Assistant ((B.Ed/M.Ed)||01|
|9||Proof Reader (Printing Press)||01|
|10||Office Assistant (Printing Press)||01|
|11||Computer Designer (Printing Press)||01|
|12||Cook cum Care Taker (Guest House)||01|
|18||Lady Attendant (Girl House)||01|
|19||Lady Sweeper (Girls House)||01|
Education Qualifications :
- Ph.D in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline or Master Degree in Arts/Humanities/Sciences/Commerce with high quality Published words and ten years of teaching experience in university/college or any other Research for Professor posts.
- Master’s Degree in Business Management /Administration or in relevant management related discipline or Charted Accountant / Costnand works Accountant / Company Secretary with 55% marks merit for Associate Professor posts.
- Master Degree with M.Ed qualification for Assistant Professor posts.
- Master Degree in any discipline with 55% marks and two years experience in Administration works for Assistant Registrar posts.
- Post Graduation in Music-Vocal from recognized university with two years practical experience in Music (Vocal) Senior Demonstrator (Music-Vocal) posts.
- Graduation or Diploma in Civil Engineering Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering Works for Junior Engineer (Civil) posts.
- Graduation in Science group with Biology and Diploma in Pathology from any recognized Institution with two years Practical Experience for Lab Technician (Pathology) posts.
- Graduation with One year Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking for Technician (Network & System operator) post.
- Graduation in Computer Science (BCA)/PGDCA/PGDIT with one year experience for Lab Assistant (Computer Lab) post.
- Graduation/Diploma in Library Science for Library Assistant post.
- B.A. and B.Ed qualification for Lab Assistant (B.Ed/M.Ed) post.
- Graduation in any discipline and Two Years experience in Computer Designing works for Computer Designer (Printing Press) post.
- School Education completed and One year experience in specific field for Cook cum Care Taker (For Guest House) post.
- VIIIth Standard Examination pass and Must have LMV License for Driver Posts.
- Graduation with Two years Diploma in Special Education (Visual Impairment) Recognized by RCI and Two years teaching experience of Special Education (Visual Impairment) for Braille Instructor post.
- Vth Standard pass for Lady Attendant/Lady Sweeper (Girls Hostel) post.
Pay Scale :
Applicants Pay Scale as per UGC /University Norms.
Selection Process :
- Documents Verification
- Interview/Trade Test
Application Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST categories – Rs.300/- in the form of Bank Demand Draft in favor of The Finance Officer, JRH University, Chitrakoot (Payable at UBI, Jankikund, Chitrakoot (Branch Code-542148).
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s official website and latest passport size colour photograph/Signature in digital form for uploading with the application form, making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 08/10/2014.