JNPT Recruitment 2016 Orthopaedician
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), Mumbai has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Orthopaedician post contract basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 13th April 2016.
- Last date of receipt of application 13th April 2016
- Orthopaedician (01) post
- MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- A post-graduate medical Degree/Diploma in the Orthopaedic from a recognized University.
- Post qualification experience of 3 years for post graduate degree holders and 5 years for post graduate diploma holders in the relevant field of specialisation.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 40 years as on last date of application form.
- Consolidated lump-sum remuneration of Rs. 57,300/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on
- Written Test
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format Along with the application; details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed format given below. Attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate, ex-servicemen discharge book (as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph are required to be attached to the application.
Application should be addressed to the:
Chief Manager (Admn.) & Secy., Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.