Jiwaji University, Gwalior Notification 2014-Teaching Faculty Vacancies : Jiwaji University, Gwalior has issued Notification for Recruitment of 44 Teaching Faculty (Professor/Associate Professor & Assistant Professor) Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 05th November 2014 through offline (www.jiwaji.edu). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Application receiving Last date : 05th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Subject Name||Professor||Associate Professor||Asst.
Education Qualifications :
- Ph.D in concerned/relevant discipline with ten years teaching experience in post-graduate teaching for Professor posts.
- Ph.D/Master Degree with 55% marks in concerned/relevant discipline and eight years of experience of teaching or research for Associate Professor Posts.
- Master’s Degree level in relevant subject from an Indian University and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
Selection Process :
- Documents Verification
Application Fee :
- Open Categories – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs.500/-
Fee paid by Bank Demand Demand Draft at any Nationalized Banks in favor of The Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Eligible Applicants can download prescribed Application form from official Notification file and fulfilled Application, affixed with passport size color photograph, attested documents send to The Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior-474001.