ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2016 Liberarian
Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Liberarian, Assistant Liberarian posts on Contract basis/regular basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 27th May 2016 by 05:30 PM.
- Last date for Submission of application 27th May 2016 by 05:30 PM.
- Liberarian (01) post
- Assistant Liberarian (01) post
- Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale, and a consistently good academic record.
- M. Phil/Ph. D in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation/ Archives/ Manuscript-keeping.
- Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever grading system is followed plus a consistently good academic record.
- Qualifying in National Eligibility Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. However, this may be relaxed for the candidates with M. Phil/ Ph. D in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation/ Archives/ Manuscript- keeping/ computerization of library.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 50 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation for PH/Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. of India rules.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- and allowances as admissible.
- Pay Band: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000/- and allowances as admissible.
The candidates’ selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Application fee by way of a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines.” SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application forms may be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in. Filled in application forms along with all necessary documents may be submitted to The Deputy Registrar(Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand 27th May 2016 by 05:30 PM.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form