IOF Dehradun Recruitment 2015 : Indian Ordnance Factories Notification ::
INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, Dehradun has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 14 Group-C posts special recruitment drive for PWDs. Eligible candidates may apply through offline Application reach on before 21 days from of Advertisement Publication . Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Application receiving last date : 21 days from of Advertisement Publication.
Post/Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Trade Name||No.of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- Matriculation examination pass
- Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institution is preferable.
- Must be National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) in relevant trades issued by NCVT recognized Institution.
Age Limit :
Candidates minimum age limit 18 years to maximum 32 years as on closing date of application.Age Relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidate will be paid monthly pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Selection Mode :
A.Written Test –
- Part-A General Science –10 marks and Quantitative Aptitude-10 marks
- Part-B –NCVT syllabus for relevant Trade (80 marks)
B.Trade Test (Practical)
Application Fee :
No Fee Applicable
How to Apply :
Candidates are requested to download the application form and duly fill in & signed copy along with self attested copies of Certificates/Testimonials send to The General Manager, Ordnance Factory Dehradun-248OO8,Uttarakhand.
Also Read :