IOCL Recruitment 2016
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 17 Corporate Communication Officer through UGC – NET (July, 2016) Examination posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 10th July 2016.
- Online application for UGC-NET (July, 2016 Examination) commenced on 12th April 2016
- Last date of submission of examination fee for UGC-NET (July, 2016) examination through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK) 13th May 2016
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website 17th to 23rd May, 2016
- UGC-NET (July, 2016) Examination 10th July, 2016
- Last date of receiving on-line application by Indian Oil 10th July, 2016
- Corporate Communication Officer through UGC – NET (July, 2016) Examination (17) posts
- Post Graduate Diploma/ Masters Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations or equivalent qualification from recognized Universities/ Institutions in the qualifying degree examinations.
- Indian Universities awarding the degrees must be recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Degrees awarded by the foreign Institutes/ Universities must have equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates’ maximum age limit should be 28 years for General Category. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 for PWD candidates as per the Presidential Directives.
- Candidates will be selected as Corporate Communications Officers (in grade ‘A’) and will receive a starting Basic Pay of Rs.24900/-per month. In addition Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances shall be admissible, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as amended from time to time.
The Candidates will be selected based on
- Net Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)/ Group Task (GT)
- Language Proficiency Test & Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iocl.com on or before 10-07-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
3. Candidates log on the website www.iocl.com
4. Click on What New —–> Show All.
5. Select the desired post & Read all the notification.
6. Click on online link
7. Fill all the details & submit the form.
8. Now take print out of online application for future use.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply online application