IOB, Chennai Notification 2014-Manager (Security Officer) Vacancies : IOB (Indian Overseas Bank), Chennai has issued Notification for Recruitment of 26 Manager (Security Officer) & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 30th October 2014 through online (www.iob.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Online Application Commencing Date : 15th October 2014.
Closing date of Online Registration : 30th October 2014.
Last date for Payment of Fees (Online/Offline) : 15th to 30th October 2014.
Last date of Online Registration copy submission : 07th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Manager – Security Officer (MMGS-II)||21|
|2||Manager – Civil Engineer (MMGS-II)||02|
|3||Manager – Electrical Engineer (MMGS-II)||01|
|4||Manager –Mechanical Engineer (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)||01|
|5||Manager – Mechanical Engineer
(Vehicle / Generator
Education Qualifications :
- Graduation in in any discipline with five years of Commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air Force as officer for Manager – Security Officer posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and five years Post Qualification Experience for Sr.No.2-5 posts.
Age Limit : Age bar completed on 01/10/2014 and Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex.Serviceman will be as per Extant Govt. Guidelines.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Manager – Security Officer||25-45 years|
|Sr.No.2-5 posts||26-35 years|
Pay Scale :
Selected Managers will get pay Band Rs.19400-28100/- and DA, HRA, CCA will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Process :
The Selection of Managers based on Interview performance skills and The Interview will carry 100 Marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the Interview will be 45 marks for General Category and 40 marks for SC/ST/OBC/PC Candidates.
Postage/Intimation Fee :
- SC/ST/PC candidates – Rs.100/-
- All Other categories – Rs.500/-
Payment through Internet banking payment facility of any Bank (other than IOB) or through Debit/Credit Card (VISA
only) or Printing Challan form after submitting application (Offline)
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through IOB official Website
- Select detailed advertisement (English)/Advertisement (Hindi)
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere
to the required specifications.
- Online Payment of the requisite Postage/Intimation charges
- keep the necessary details/documents
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated and Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt for future reference.