Indian Institute of Spices Research Recruitment 2016
ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Kozhikode has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) post on temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may attend the Interview on 27th April 2016 at 10:00 AM.
- Date of Interview held on 27th April 2016 at 10:00 AM
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) 01 post
- Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/Agricultural Microbiology.
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Biotechnology/ Agricultural Microbiology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and should have NET qualification with 2 years research experience.
- The age limit of 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women as on date of Interview. Upper age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms (at present 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
- Rs.25, 000/- per month + 20% HRA
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Test cum Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may attend the Interview along with original certificates educational qualifications and Bio data on 27th April 2016 at 10:00 AM.
Location of IISR Kozhikode Main Campus – Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 ”Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.