IMMT Recruitment 2016 Scientist & other 33 Jobs
CSIR –Institute of Mineral & Materials Technology (IMMT), Bhubaneswar has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 33 Scientist /Senior Scientist, Senior Technical Officer and other posts on temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format 11th April 2016 at 09:00 AM to 10th May 2016 at 05:00 PM.
- Starting date for apply online 11th April 2016 at 09:00 AM
- Last date for apply online 10th May 2016 at 05:00 PM
- Last date for receipt of(Hard copy ) of application 17th May 2016
- Scientist /Senior Scientist (28) posts
- Senior Technical Officer (T01) 01 post
- Technical Assistant (T02) 01 post
- T03: 02 posts
- Senior Stenographer (A01) 01 post
- Candidates should possess Ph.D in Chemistry/ Chemical Science for S.No-A-1, Ph.D in Physics or materials for S.No-A-2. Ph.D in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Ore Geology/ Coal Palaeography for S.No-A-3, ME/ M.Tech in Metallurgy/ Material Science & Engineering for S.No-A-4. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 32 years and maximum of 37 years as on last date of application form age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- The candidates pay band of Rs. 15600-39100/- +Grade pay of up to Rs. 4200-7600/-
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Interview
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of The Director, CSIR-IMMT, Bhubaneswar and payable at SBI, RRL Branch, Code- 7499, Bhubaneswar. SC/ ST/ PWD, women & Departmental; candidates are exempted from this payment.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.immt.res.in from 11-04-2016 at 09.00 AM to 10-05-2016 at 05.00 PM & send hard copy of application along with Demand Draft, relevant documents to The Controller of Administration, CSIR- Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar – 751013 on or before 17-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply to Online, Candidates should have valid registration.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.immt.res.in.
3. Go to the Announcements Option.
4. Select the desired Post & Read the Notification.
5. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
6. Check once before submits the application form.
7. Take print copy of application form for future Use.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here