IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2016 JRF
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. The Eligible candidates may attend the Interview through the prescribed application format on or before 25th April 2016.
- Last date of submission of application form is 25th April 2016
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 01 POST
- M.Sc Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science, M.pharm. And the candidates should qualified UGC-SIR JRF/CSIR-NET Lectureship/GATE/GPAT with at least 60% of marks in both Bachelors and master Degree.
- Candidates with previous research experience in handling mammalian cell lines will be preferred.
- The candidates pay scale of Rs. 25000/-
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may attend the Interview on 25th April 2016 should submit the applications along with documents to the office of Principal Investigator Through Email, by post or produce at the time of Interview.
Application in a Plain paper with details of CV, Experience certificates, Attested copies of degree /Certificates’.