IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 Post Doctoral Fellow
Tata Centre for Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow post. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 30th April 2016.
- Last adte for Submission of application 30th April 2016
- Post Doctoral Fellow
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Electronics, Energy Sciences and other related fields of engineering.
- Position open for fresh Ph. D. with at most two years of post Ph. D. experience.
- The Tata Centre post-doctoral fellow will be paid a consolidated fellowship of Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- per month (taxable) depending on experience and credentials. HRA as per GoI rules.
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their applications with detailed CV, one page cover letter, one letter of recommendation (sent directly from recommender; preferably from their Supervisor), two pages synopsis of proposed research on or before 30-04-2016.
The applications must be electronically submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.