IICPT Recruitment 2016 : Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology Notification ::
INDIAN ISNTITUTE OF CROP PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India, Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu) has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 02 Administrative Officer & Technical Officer (Workshop) posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online/offline Application reach on before 18.01.2016 (www.iicpt.edu.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Filled application submission last date : 18th January 2016.
Post/Vacancy Details :
Administrative Officer : 01 post
- Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
- Five years experience in administration, accounts and establishment work.
- Must be Knowledge on Computer operation and usage.
- Upper age limit 45 years and age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per the GOI Rules, No age limit for IICPT Internal candidates.
- Monthly pay scale Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Technical Officer (Workshop) : 01 post
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineering discipline from recognized University.
- Upper age limit 30 years and age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per the GOI Rules, No age limit for IICPT Internal candidates.
- Monthly pay scale Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Selection Mode :
- Documents Verification
- Interview Performance skills
Application Fee :
The Non-Refundable application fee Rs.500/- and no fee charges applicable for SC/ST categories. Payment will be on the way of Bank Demand Draft in the favor the Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur-613 005, payable at Thanjavur.
Download Official Notification file
Visit official Website
Download Application Form
|Post Name||Application link|
|Administrative Officer||CLICK HERE|
|Technical Officer (Workshop)||CLICK HERE|
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants can apply through as prescribed format application and dully filled form, attach latest passport size color photograph, attested documents send to The Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613 005 payable at Thanjavur reach on before 18.01.2016.
Also Read :