ICTS Recruitment 2016 Project Librarian
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS), Bangalore has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 01 Project Librarian post on one year tenure basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 21st April 2016.
- Last date for submission of application 21st April 2016
- Project Liberian (01) post
- Graduate in Commerce with Advanced Accountancy, Auditing and Income Tax as subjects with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Knowledge of use of personal computer and its applications
- Minimum three years of work experience in a similar job profile
- Knowledge of Tally ERP 9
- Candidates with knowledge of financial rules of the Government of India would be preferred.
- The candidate’s age limit should be the minimum of 28 years as on last date of application form.
- Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, and qualification.
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Interview, and the selected candidates will be required to Join Immediately.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 21st April 2016 Candidates can apply online with the help of INTERNET after log at official website of International Centre for Theoretical Sciences ICTS i.e. www.icts.res.in. Now go to “IN THE NEWS” tab and choose concerned post. After that, read out the official notification and click on online apply button. Fill the necessary personal details in online column & submit it. Take print out for future reference.