ICAR-NDRI, Haryana Notification 2014-Technical Vacancies : ICAR (Indian Council for Agriculture Research) –NDRI (National Dairy Research Institute), Haryana has issued Notification for Recruitment of 23 Lower Division Clerk & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 30days from date of Advertisement Publication through offline (www.ndri.res.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Filled application submission last date : 30days from date of Advertisement Publication.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|3||Technical Assistant (Field Farm Technician)||05|
|4||Technical Assistant (Laboratory Technician)||06|
|5||Technical Assistant (Workshop)-Cat-II||01|
|6||Technical Assistant (Workshop)-Cat-I||02|
|7||Technical Assistant (Workshop)||01|
|08||Sr. Technical Officer (Laboratory Technician)||01|
|09||Sr. Technical Officer (Field Farm Technician)||01|
|10||Lower Divisional Clerk||03|
Education Qualifications :
- Matriculation pass and one year Computer Operation experience for Sr.No.1 post.
- Matriculation pass and Fitter/Plumber/Tractor Mechanic /Motor Mechanic or Diploma in Civil/Mechanic/Electronics and Communication certified course from recognized Institution with two years practical Experience for Technician (Workshop) posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry with Two years working experience in concerned field for Technical Assistant (Field Farm Technician) posts.
- Graduation in Science/Chemistry combination subjects with Two years working experience of quality control labs in Dairy Industry for Technical Assistant (Laboratory Technician) posts.
- Master Degree in Computer Science with Working experience in Office Automation/oracle based software for Sr. Technical Officer (Laboratory Technician) posts.
- 10+2 Examination pass and Computer Typing speed 35words/min in English or 30 words/min in Hindi Language for Lower Division Clerk posts.
Age Limit : Upper age limit applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Technician(Laboratory Technician)||18-30 years|
|Technician (Workshop)||18-30 years|
|Technical Assistant (Field Farm Technician)||18-30 years|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory Technician)||18-30 years|
|Technical Assistant (Workshop)||18-30 years|
|Sr. Technical Officer (Laboratory Technician)||18-35 years|
|Sr. Technical Officer (Field Farm Technician)||18-35 years|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||18-27 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.1900/-|
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Typing Test
Application Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD categories – Nil
Download Official Notification file
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants can apply through official NDRI website and the prescribed format application download from (Click Here) official Notification file and filled Application affixed with recent passport size color photograph send to The Sr.Admn.Officer, E.II(T) Section, National Dairy Research Institute(ICAR), Karnal-132001 within 30 days from the date of appearance of the Advt. in Employment News paper.