IASRI Recruitment 2016 Young Professional Jobs
Indian Agricultural Statics Research Associate Institute (IASRI), Pusa, New Delhi has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Young Professional posts on purely contractual temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may attend the Interview on 11th April 2016 at 10:30 AM.
- Date and time of Interview held on 11th April 2016 at 10:30 AM.
- Young Professional -I (01) post
- Young Professional- II (01) post
- Graduates in Agricultural Science or diploma holder in Engineering/Technology.
- Postgraduates in Agricultural Sciences or Graduate Degree holders in engineering/ technology/Veterinary science.
- Knowledge of various server side programming languages like JSP, PHP& .NET etc.
- Knowledge of database design and administration of SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the age minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 45 years as on last date of application form.
- Emoluments for Young Professional-I: Consolidated Rs. 15000/- per month.
- Emoluments for Young Professional-II: Consolidated Rs. 25000/- per month.
- The selection of the Candidates will be the based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The candidates must read the notification before attending the interview. Candidates submit the application form at the time of interview. The applicants who attend the interview must come along with all the original certificates, photocopies of relevant documents and recent size photographs. Bio-Data, attested copies of all experience certificates, testimonials on 11th April 2016 at 10:30 AM.
Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi -110012.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form