HPSEB Recruitment 2016 Junior Mate and Helper 170 Jobs
Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB), Limited Shimla has published a Notification for the Recruitment of 170 Junior Mate and Junior Helper (Sub-Station) posts. The Eligible candidates may apply the prescribed application format on or before 16th April 2016.
Advertisement No. 2/2016
- Junior Mate (500) posts
- Junior Helper (Sub-station) 210 posts
- Metric Pass, Preference will be given to the candidates who posses IT! Certificate in Wireman/ Electrician trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H.P. Govt.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and should be a Bonafide Himachali.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years as on last date of application form.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
The selection of the candidates will be on
- Marks obtained in Metric to be awarded on Prorate basis.
- Based on Qualification
- Personal Interview
The fee is Rs. 100/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 50/- for reserved categories. The fee is to be paid either through Bank Draft or through Indian Postal orders, which shall be payable in favour of "Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 16th April 2016 along with Documents Self attested photocopies to be send with application form of "Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla-171004.
- Metric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
- Certificate of ITI in Wireman / Electrician trade only.
- SC/ST/OBC/Wards of Freedom Fighters / BPL / Antodaya certificate.
- One passport size recent photograph of the candidate (duly signed by candidate) pasted on prescribed box in the Application form
- The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form.
- Only one Application should be sent in one envelope.
- The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with blue /black ink ball point pen.
- Candidate must fulfil the entire required essential educational and other Qualifications on the last date fixed for the receipt of application form.
- The candidate shall write his/her name as per the matriculation certificate in – relevant column of the application form.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form