HPPSC Recruitment 2016 : Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification ::
HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 11 Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts (HP Judicial Service Examination-2016). Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 05.01.2016 (www.hp.gov.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Advertisement No : 6/2015.
Date of Issued : 15th December 2015.
Online Registration last date : 05th January 2016.
Last date for receiving Hard copy with Certificates : 12th January 2016.
Education Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh is Preferable
Age Limit :
Applicants age limit must not below 22 years and not above 30 years as on 05.01.2016.Upper age limit five years for SC/ST, three years for OBC, other prescribed reserved categories (OPRC) candidates of Himachal Pradesh.
Selection Mode :
- Preliminary Examination – Civil Law-I, Civil Law-II, Criminal Law – 100 marks, held at Shimla/De
- Main (Narrative) Examination
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC Categories – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/other prescribed reserved categories (OPRC) candidates of Himachal Pradesh – Rs.100/-, Fee either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa/Master Card/Credit/Debit Card system.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates have to apply through online through HPPSC official Website and get unique Registration ID on before 05.01.2016.Candidates may take printout of the submitted application , paste recent passport size photo in the space indicated , signatures in the space provided and send all required certificates, Registration print copy supercribed the Recruitment to the post of —– Post Name— Advertisement No.— addressed to The Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla –171002 reach on before 12.01.2016.
Also Read :