High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2016 : High Court of Bombay at Goa Notification ::
HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY AT GOA, Panaji has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 05 Civil Judge posts (Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class on adhoc and temporary basis). Eligible candidates may apply through offline Application reach on before 18.01.2016 (www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Advertisement No : 1/2015.
Application Receiving last date : 18th January 2016.
Education Qualifications :
- Graduation in Law from recognized University.
- Must be knowledge of Konkani Language.
- Must have three years practiced as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate
Age Limit :
|Advocates with three years practice||21-35 years|
|Fresh Graduate Law Holder||25 years|
|Ministerial staff||45 years|
Pay Scale :
Selected candidate will be paid monthly pay scale at the rate of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080- 44770/-
Selection Mode :
- Written Examination (English/Konkani Language) – Shall be of two papers carrying 200 marks, having duration of 3 hours each in Civil Laws and Criminal Laws respectively.
- Viva-Voce Test –
NOTE : Total 50% marks pass for unreserved categories & others, 45% marks pass for SC/ST categories only.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST Category – Rs.500/-
- GEN & other Categories – Rs.1000/-, payable through Bank Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji, payable at par at Panaji-Goa.
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants can apply through as prescribed format application and dully filled form, attach latest passport size color photograph, attested documents send to The Office of the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji-Goa 403 001 reach on before 18.01.2016.
Also Read :