HAL Recruitment 2016 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Notification ::
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, A Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 10 Assistant (Technician) posts on Tenure Basis. Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 07.03.2016 (www.hal-india.com). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Opening date of Online Application : 20th February 2016.
Application Receiving Last Date : 07th March 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
- Assistant (Technician-Mechanical)-04 posts
- Assistant (Technician-Electrical)-02 posts
- Assistant (Technician-Electronics)-04 posts
Education Qualifications :
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics disciplines from recognized Institution/State Board of Technical Education.
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Institution.
Age Limit :
Candidates of general/Un-reserved categories must be age of 28 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC/ST-5 years, PWD – 10 years, relevant post qualification experience to maximum extent of 7 years would be given one year for every completed year of relevant post qualification experience (up to 35 years) applicable.
Pay Scale :
Approximate monthly remuneration payable would be Rs.31720/- ( Include Basic Pay, Personal Pay , benefits & allowances as per .. Rs.14900/- Entitlement)
Selection Mode :
Written Test, will be in three parts (150 minutes), comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), held at Bangalore
- Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness,
- Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning.
- Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Trade
How to Apply :
Interested applicants should required to apply Online from HAL official website and fill all details of application and registered on before 07.03.2016.
Also Read :