Guntur DCCB Recruitment 2016 Staff Assistant
Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB), Tenali has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 68 Staff Assistant posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 06th April 2016 to 20th April 2016.
- Opening Date for On-LINE Registration of application 06.04.2016
- Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of application 20.04.2016
- Payment of Application Fee 06.04.2016 to 20.04.2016
- Tentative date of on-line test 22.05.2016
- Staff Assistant (Backlog) (08) posts
- Staff Assistant (Regular) (60) posts
- Graduation of a recognized university and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 30 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation for SC/ST/BC/Physically Challenged of 3 to 15 years category candidates.
- The scale of pay for the post of Staff Assistant is presently Rs.5450-300/2- 6050-350/4-7540-400/3-8650-500/4-10650-550/4-12850-650/5-16100-700/1-16800 (24 stages) + 4 stag. Increments of Rs.700/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale. At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs.13, 800/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
- Other allowances & perquisites admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
The candidates will be selected based on
- Online Test
The candidates should pay the OC/BC (application fee + intimation charges) Rs.500/-, SC/ST/PC/EXS (towards intimation charges) Rs.400/-through payment by using The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 06th April 2016 to 20th April 2016 Candidates to go to the Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., website www.gunturdccb.com click on the option "APPLY ONLINE"
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID, & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2, Log on through the website www.gunturdccb.org.
3. Click on “Career”.
4. Click on Advertisement.
5. Select desired post click on online application.
6. Fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply Online Here