FTII, Pune Notification 2014-Professor Vacancies : FTII (Film and Television Institute of India), Pune has issued Notification for Recruitment of 57 Professor /Associate Professor/Assistant Professor & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 17th November 2014 through online offline (www.ftiindia.com). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Filled Application submission last date : 17th November 2014.
Filled Application submission last date : 02nd December 2014 9Far Flung Areas).
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|–||Group-A (Film Wing Faculty)||–|
|2||Professor Screenplay Writing||01|
|4||Associate Professor Film Direction||02|
|5||Associate Professor Cinematography||01|
|6||Assistant Professor Sound
|7||Assistant Professor Cinematography||01|
|8||Assistant Professor Editing||01|
|–||Group-B (T.V Wing Faculty)||–|
|9||Associate Professor of ETV Production||01|
|10||Associate Professor ETV Film Production||01|
|11||Assistant Professor TV Production||02|
|12||Assistant Professor Sound Recording||01|
|13||Assistant Professor Cinematography||01|
|14||Cameraman (Electronics & Films)||02|
|15||Research Assistant (Films)||01|
|17||Assistant Security Officer||01|
|20||Projection Room Operator||03|
|21||Demonstrator (Sound Recording)||04|
|25||Lower Division Clerk||11|
|27||Multi Tasking Staff (Daftry)||01|
|28||Multi Tasking Staff (Cleaner)||01|
|29||Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||03|
Education Qualifications :
- Graduation in any discipline with Diploma or Graduation in Motion Picture Photography or Cinematography with six years professional Experience for Sr.No.1 post.
- Graduation in any discipline with Diploma or Graduation in Film Direction/Screenplay Writing for Sr.No.2 post.
- Graduation in any discipline with Diploma or Graduation in Film Editing with Six years post qualification experience for Sr.No.3 posts.
- Graduation in any discipline with Diploma or Graduation in relevant filed work and 6-8 years post qualification experience for Associate Professor posts.
- Graduation in any discipline with Diploma or Graduation in relevant filed work and Two years post qualification experience for Assistant Professor posts.
- Diploma from FTII in Cinematography or Graduation with two years of Motion Picture Photography for Sr.No.14 posts.
- Master Degree in Journalism, Communications, Social Sciences or Economics with two years experience in data collection/reference/documentation for Sr.No.15 posts.
- Matriculation with five years post qualification experience for Assistant Security Officer post.
- Diploma in Direction from Film and Television Institute of India or Graduation with two years experience in Film/TV Production for Production Assistant posts.
- Diploma from FTII in Editing with Three years experience as Film Editor for Film Editor posts.
- Matriculation with Diploma or license or Certificate of competency in Cinema Projection from the competent
authority and three years experience of film projection work in a commercial cinema theatre or film
production organization for Projection Room Operator posts.
- Diploma in Sound Recording & Sound Engineering from a recognized Institution for Demonstrator (Sound Recording) posts.
- 12th Standard Pass and Dictation speed 80 words/min & Transcription speed 50min for Stenographer posts.
- Matriculation pass and Two years experience of running a Mess or canteen or cafeteria for Matron Posts.
- matriculation pass and five years experience of looking after security arrangements, management of hostel for Caretaker posts.
- 12th Standard pass and Computer typing speed 35 words/min in English & 30 words/min in Hindi language for LDC Posts.
- Matriculation pass and valid Driving license for Driver posts.
- Matriculation pass and one year post qualification Experience for Multi Tasking staff posts.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test/Standard Test
Application Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/PH/Ex.Serviceman/Women categories – Rs.100/-
Fee payable through Bank demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune (payable at Pune).
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Candidates can download the application format from the website of FTII and send essential qualifications/professional experience in the prescribed proforma, affixed with postage stamp cost Rs.25/- addressed to The Administrative Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune – 411004.