ESIC Recruitment 2016 : Employees State Insurance Corporation Notification ::
EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, ESIC Model Hospital, Andhra Pradesh Region, Hyderabad has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 112 Senior Resident & other Teaching faculty posts on contract Basis. Eligible candidates may attend Interview on 08-11.03.2016 (www.esic.nic.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Date of Interview : 08th to 11th March 2016 at 9.00 am.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Discipline Name||Professor||Associate Professor||Asst.
|18||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||01||01||02||—|
Other Posts –
|10||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02||04|
Education Qualifications :
- 1. Professor (Medical)-MBBS with PG/Diploma in concerned subjects with four years teaching experience as Reader/Associate Professor in recognized medical college or three years teaching experience as Associate Professor in the concerned speciality in recognized medical college with minimum of four research publications in indexed/national journalsProfessor (Non-Medical) –Master Degree in the concerned subject and three years teaching experience as Associate Professor in the concerned speciality in recognized medical college with minimum of four research publications in indexed/national journals or four years teaching experience as Reader/Associate Professor in recognized medical college.
2. Associate Professor (Medical) – MBBS with PG/Diploma in concerned subjects with four Five years teaching experience as Lecturer/Assistant Professor in recognized medical college or four years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in the concerned speciality in a recognized medical college with minimum of two research publications in indexed/national journals
Associate Professor (Non-Medical) – Master Degree in the concerned subject and four Five years teaching experience as Lecturer/Assistant Professor in recognized medical college or four years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in the concerned speciality in a recognized medical college with minimum of two research publications in indexed/national journals.
3. Assistant Professor (Medical)-MBBS with PG/Diploma in concerned subjects with three years teaching experience in the subject as Resident/Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor in recognized medical college.Total three years teaching experience in recognized college/central institute (DNB Qualification).
Assistant Professor (Non-Medical)-Master Degree in the concerned subjects from recognized University.
4. Senior Resident –MBBS from recognized Medical Institution.MD/MS/MDS in the concerned specialty from MCI recognized Medical colleges or Diploma in the concerned specialty from MCI recognized Medical colleges with one year teaching experience.
5. Junior Resident/Tutor – MBBS from recognized Medical Institution or Master Degree in Biochemistry from recognized University.
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor||67 years|
|Senior Resident||35 years|
|Junior Resident/Tutor||30 years|
Pay Scale :
- Professor – Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay Rs.8700/-
- Associate Professor – Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay Rs.7600/-
- Assistant Professor /Senior Residents- Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs.6600/-
- Tutor/Junior Residents – Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs.5400/-
Selection Method :
Selection will be made on the basis of interview only.
Fee Details :
The Non-refundable application fee Rs.225/- in the form of Bank Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. I, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Hyderabad.
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
The Application format (Bio-data) filled in a white sheet as on full details of application, affixed recent passport size color photograph, all Original certificates, one set of photocopies submit at the time of an Interview Venue.
Venue : ESIC Model Hospital, Nacharam, Hyderabad .
Also Read :