EIL Recruitment 2016
Engineers India Limited (EIL)A Govt of India Undertaking has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Fire Safety Officer post. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on 22nd April 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application is 22nd April 2016.
- Fire Officer (01) post
- Graduate in Science discipline with minimum 60% marks or eqv. CGPA/CPI and “Sub Officers course” from NFSC Nagpur or equivalent course from any recognized Govt. of India Institute.
- The candidate should possess sound knowledge on modern techniques in Fire-fighting and safety operations preferably in multi-storeyed buildings fitted with automatic sprinklers and smoke and heat detectors.
- 5 years of minimum post qualification experience
The candidate’s age limit is in the minimum of 35 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation is applicable for as per rules.
The candidates pay CTC shall include Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Other Perks & Allowances, and PerformanceRs.24900-50500/- Total CTC (approx) p.a in (Rs.)- at minimum of Basic Pay Fire & Safety Officer 24900 – 50500 11.9 lacks.
The selection of the candidates is based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.engineersindia.com from 23-03-2016 at 0000 hrs to 22-04-2016 by 2359 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of latest Passport size colour photograph, Signature.
2. Log on through the website www.engineersindia.com.
3. Click on “Careers” —> “Applying to EIL” —>”Current Openings”.
4. Click on “Click to view current openings” & Select the desired post.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
6. Now take printout of online application for future use
Visit Official Website