East Coast Railway Notification 2014-Group-C Vacancies : East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) has issued Notification for Recruitment of 02 Group-C (Cultural quota) Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 10th November 2014 through offline (www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Date of Issued : 11th October 2014
Last date of Application submission : 10th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- Matriculation pass from recognized Board.
- Graduation or Diploma/Certificate in Drama from Government recognized Institution for Dramatist (Actor) post.
- Graduation or Diploma / Certificate in Dance from Government recognized Institution for Classical Dancer Post.
- Minimum experience level for Either posts.
Age Limit :
|Community Name||Age Limit|
Pay Scale :
Selected applicants will receive Pay Scale Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Selection Process :
- Written Test (Objective Type) – 50 marks
- Practical Demonstration (Assessment of talent in the relevant cultural discipline) – 35 marks
- Testimonials/Prizes basis – 15 marks
Application Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex.Serviceman/PWD categories – Nil
Fee in the form of Bank Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA&CAO, East Coast Railway (payable at Bhubaneswar).
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
The Application should use the same format published in the Employment Notice and filed either in English or Hindi.Filled form, attested copies send by postal line to as given address.
Address : Assistant Personal Officer (Recruitment), Rail Sadan,Chandra sekharpur, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017.
NOTE : Photograph should not be attested on application form.