Districts Rural Health Society, Gumla Notification 2014-Block Data Manger Vacancies : Districts Rural Health Society, Under National Rural Health Mission, Gumla has issued Notification for Recruitment of 26 Block Data Manger & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 18th October 2014 through offline (www.gumla.nic.in). Further details regarding notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Last date for Receipt of Application : 18th October 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Block Data Manager (BDM)||11|
|2||Ophthalmic Assistant (OA)||04|
|4||Family Planning Counselor||01|
|6||RI Computer Operator||01|
|7||Financial & Logistic Assistant||01|
|8||Cold Chain Handler||01|
|11||Senior Treatment Supervisor||02|
Education Qualifications :
- Graduation in Computer Science or Graduation in any discipline with DOEACC –O level from Govt. recognized Institution for Block Data Manager posts.
- Diploma Course of Ophthalmic Assistant from any Govt. Hospital/Institution for Ophthalmic Assistant posts.
- Graduation in Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work/Home science/Rural Development or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) for ARSH Counselor /Family Planning Counselor post.
- Diploma in Ayurvedic pharmacy/Unani from Govt. recognized institution for AYUSH Pharmacist post.
- Graduation in Computer Science/IT and one year experience in data recording and data analysis for RI Computer Operator post.
- Graduation in Commerce subject (B.Com) with three years of Experience in accounting, analysis, Budgeting, Financial Software and reporting system for Financial & Logistic Assistant post.
- 12th Standard Examination pass and three year Experience of Handling Vaccine in Cold chain for Cold Chain Handler post.
- Matriculation pass and ITI in any recognized Institution for Refrigerator’s Mechanic post.
- MBA/PGDM in management/health administration for District programme Coordinator post.
- Graduation with Certified course of Sanitary Inspector for Senior Treatment Supervisor post.
- 10+2 with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course certificate for Laboratory Technician post.
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Block Data Manager (BDM)||Rs.8000/-|
|Ophthalmic Assistant (OA)||Rs.12000/-|
|Family Planning Counselor||Rs.8000/-|
|RI Computer Operator||Rs.10000/-|
|Financial & Logistic Assistant||Rs.8000/-|
|Cold Chain Handler||Rs.10000/-|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||Rs.15000/-|
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Applicants can download the prescribed Application format from official Notification file and filled Application, required documents, recent passport size color Photographs send on before 18/10/2014.