DGET (Directorate General Of Training) is invited from Indian Nationals for engagement as 06 Junior Consultant posts purely on Contractual basis.Interested persons can be apply online through official website .The end of the application on 22.02.2016.In other details are given below
Last date for submission of application : 22nd February 2016
Destribution Of Vacancy Details:
Training officer(dress making) –01 post
Vocational instructor -01 post
Office superintendent -01 post
Accountant –01 post
Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) –01 post
Lower Divisional Clark(LDC) –01 post
1.Training officer –
- 10th standard pass
- Three years relevant experience in garment industry/training in the field after acquiring above qualification including experience in the area of training of trainers.
2.Vocational instructor –
- 10th class /10+2 standard or equivalent.
- National Craft Instructors certificate awarded by the National Council for Vocational Training OR Diploma of recognized Board or Institution in appropriate trade.
- Five years experience (training period for acquiring the qualifications and experience acquired after said qualification (s).
3.Office superintendent –
- Bachelor’s Degree (OR)
- Diploma in professional area with Two years experience in establishment/cash/accounts/purchase matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in Book Keeping, accountancy and purchase.
5.Upper Divisional Clerk –
- Bachelor’s Degree with experience in establishment or stores or accounts work.
6.Lower Divisional Clerk –
- 12th Standard pass.
- Should pass typewriting in English with minimum tying speed of 30 words /minute on computer.
|post name||age limit|
|Training officer ,vocational Instructor&office Superintendent||21-30years|
|Accountant,Upper divisional clerk,Lower daivisional clerk||18-25 years|
Training officer,Vocational instructor & office superintendent -Rs.30000/-
Accountant,Upper divisional clerk,lower divisional clerk –Rs.16000/-
- certificates verification
- Online examination
How to apply:
Interested persons are apply online in official website & fill the application form should be submit on before 22.2.2016